Benefits SQUEEZY CARBO LOAD DRINK
Why CARBO LOAD DRINK?
- very well suited to beeing used for carboloading due to the high percentage of carbohydrates (96%)
- low concentration of loosened particles (low osmolality)
- refreshing flavour (lemon)
What does the CARBO LOAD DRINK contain?
- contains exclusively for the phase of sport necessary ingredients
- high amount of carbohydrates as maltodextrin, fructose und glucose
- delivers minerals as sodium, potassium and magnesium
What does the CARBO LOAD DRINK not contain? (advices for vegans and athletes with food intolerances)
- free of artificial sweeteners and colourings
- free of gluten
- free of lactose
- free of sources from animal origin (suitable for vegans)
Ingredients SQUEEZY CARBO LOAD DRINK
Maltodextrin, glucose, fructose, flavour, sodium citrate, acidifier: citric acid, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate
Nutritional values SQUEEZY CARBO LOAD DRINK
|SQUEEZY CARBO LOAD per||100 g powder||100 ml drink|
|Energy||1,611 kJ (379 kcal)||273 kJ (64 kcal)|
– of this saturated fatty acids
– of this sugar
|Proteins||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0.60 g||0.10 g|
Carbohydrate powder to mix a sport drink (dietary food for intense muscular effort, primarily for athletes). Flavour: lemon
Produced in Germany
Squeezy Sports Nutrition GmbH
Hildesheimer Straße 27
tin á 500 g: 500 g
The individual need of energy vary from person to person and depends on different conditions as:
- individual physical conditions (age, weight, height, gender)
- condition of the circuit (altitude profiles and ground)
- kind of sport
- individual performance and intensity of load:
Training with heart rate of 60 – 70 % of maximum heart rate.
Training/ competition with heart rate of 70 – 80 % of maximum heart rate.
Recommended intake SQUEEZY CARBO LOAD DRINK
We recommended to consume 500 ml of the ready mixed CARBO LOAD DRINK three days before the competition day as well as three hours before the race starts.
One serving of 500 ml CARBO LOAD DRINK contains ca. 80 g of carbohydrates.
Dosage: Mix 7 – 8 tablespoons (50 g) with 500 ml of water.