Benefits SQUEEZY ENERGY DRINK
Why SQUEEZY ENERGY DRINK?
- low concentration of loosened particles (low osmolality)
- refreshing, less sweet flavour (orange)
- practical and easy usage and dosage to mix an energy drink
- suitable for all phases of sport
What does the drink contain?
- contains exclusively for the phase of sports necessary ingredients
- contains carbohydrates as maltodextrin, fructose and glucose
- contains minerals as sodium and potassium
What does the drink not contain? (advices for vegans and athletes with food intolerances)
- free of gluten
- free of lactose
- free of artificial sweeteners and colourings
- free of sources from animal origin (suitable for vegans)
Ingredients SQUEEZY ENERGY DRINK
maltodextrin, fructose, glucose, flavour, acidifier: citric acid; sodium citrate, potassium citrate, salt
Nutritional values SQUEEZY ENERGY DRINK
|Nutritional values per||100 g powder||100 ml drink|
|Energy||1,584 kJ (373 kcal)||102 kJ (24 kcal)|
– of this saturated fatty acids
– of this sugar
|Proteins||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||1.48 g||0.10 g|
Carbohydrate powder to mix a sports drink (dietary food for intense muscular effort, primarily for athletes) Flavour: orange
Produced in Germany
Squeezy Sports Nutrition GmbH
Hildesheimer Straße 27
tin á 500 g: 500 g
Individual need The individual need of energy vary from person to person and depends on different conditions as:
- individual physical conditions (age, weight, height, gender)
- condition of the circuit (altitude profiles and ground)
- kind of sport
- individual performance and intensity of load:
Training with heart rate of 60 – 70 % of maximum heart rate.
Training/ competition with heart rate of 70 – 80 % of maximum heart rate.
Recommendation SQUEEZY ENERGY DRINK
Depending on mixing ratio this corresponds to an amount of carbohydrates of 45 – 56 g.
Dosage: Mix 4-5 tablespoons of powder (50 g) with 750 ml of water.