Benefits SQUEEZY FORTI DRINK
Why ENERGY FORTI DRINK?
- low concentration of loosened particles (low osmolality)
- refreshing, less sweet flavour (lemon)
- practical and easy usage and dosage to mix an energy drink for athletes
- suitable for all phases of sport
What does the ENERGY FORTI DRINK contain?
- contains exclusively for the phase of sports necessary ingredients
- contains maltodextrin, glucose, fructose and isomaltulose
- contains minerals as sodium, potassium and magnesium
- additionally the drink contains FORTIGEL® (Collagen-Hydrolysat)
What does the ENERGY FORTI DRINK not contain? (advices for vegans and athletes with food intolerances)
- free of lactose
- free of gluten
- free of artificial sweeteners and colourings
Ingredients SQUEEZY ENERGY FORTI DRINK
maltodextrin, fructose, glucose, isomaltulose*, hydrolyzed collagen 11 %, aroma, acidifier: citric acid; sodium citrate, magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, salt, vitamin B1
* Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.
Nutritional values SQUEEZY ENERGY FORTI DRINK
|Nutritional values per||100 g powder||100 ml drink|
|Energy||1,521 kJ (359 kcal)||145 kJ (34 kcal)|
– of this saturated fatty acids
– of this sugar
|Proteins||9.5 g||0.90 g|
|Salt||1.05 g||0.10 g|
Carbohydrate powder to mix a sports drink (dietary food for intense muscular effort, primarily for athletes) Flavour: lemon
Produced in Germany
Squeezy Sports Nutrition GmbH
Hildesheimer Straße 27
tin á 400 g: 400 g
The individual need of energy vary from person to person and depends on different conditions as:
- individual physical conditions (age, weight, height, gender)
- condition of the circuit (altitude profiles and ground)
- kind of sport
- individual performance and intensity of load:
Training with heart rate of 60 – 70 % of maximum heart rate.
Training/ competition with heart rate of 70 – 80 % of maximum heart rate.
Recommendation SQUEEZY ENERGY FORTI DRINK
During sports we recommend to drink 750 ml per hour.
Depending on mixing ratio this corresponds to an amount of carbohydrates of 45 – 56 g.
Dosage: Mix 4-5 tablespoons of powder (60 g) with 750 ml of water.